We all know how hard it can be to get rid of excess fat, especially in the abdomen area. Gone are those teenage years when our metabolism was Ferrari fast. But even for those of us who have established an active lifestyle and healthy eating habits, getting rid of that stubborn belly fat can be a real challenge.
An ancient Chinese massage
It’s a massage that you need to perform for two minutes twice a day. It works as an internal exercise that cleans and detoxifies the area and melts away fat.
You have to understand that this technique alone won’t do the trick if you’re a couch potato who scarfs down fast food and drinks soda every day. But it works wonders for those people who exercise regularly but still can’t get rid of belly fat.
Avoid using this technique:
Immediately after a heavy meal;
If you have bladder, kidney, or gallbladder stones;
If you have hypertension;
If you are pregnant;
If you have a hernia;
If you have intestinal or stomach ulcers;
If you have inflammation of the uterus, bladder, ovaries, or fallopian tubes.
We recommend that you perform this technique twice a day: before breakfast and just before bed.
- Lie on your back on a flat firm surface.
- Rub your hands together vigorously until they feel hot.
- Place one of your hands flat on your belly button.
- Begin to slowly rub your belly with gentle pressure in small circles clockwise around your belly button, and gradually make the circles larger. Each circle should take between 1 and 2 seconds.
- Focus on the heat that begins to build up in your abdominal area.
- Continue for two minutes — about 40-50 circles. It is important to keep your stomach warm while doing the exercise.
Melting away fat is not the only advantage offered by this technique. It also improves digestion, accelerates metabolism, and increases blood circulation of the abdominal area while stimulating the abdominal organs. And the best thing is you don’t even have to get out of bed!
Dhanurasana (yoga position)
The bow posture is ideal for strengthening the core and tightening abdominal muscles. It offers a full body stretch that increases energy and promotes easy digestion.
- Lie face down on the mat with your legs stretched out and your arms to your side.
- Bend your knees upward while reaching your arms back to hold your ankles or feet.
- Hold the position for 15-30 seconds while breathing normally.
- Exhale, and return to the lying position allowing your body to rest for 15 seconds.
- Repeat 5 times with rest time in between each pose.
Source : Brightside