Do Not Eat Banana If You Find THIS, It Might Kill You

Maria Layton, 43 and a single mother, recently bought a bag of bananas from a nearby supermarket and was completely shocked when she opened it. The bags seal wasn’t opened earlier, and she just kept it on the kitchen counter after bringing it home. She opened it the next day to give the banana to her 6-year-old daughter, and that is when she found something horrible a massive spider cocoon all over that banana.

1. This was the spider cocoon that Maria found on the banana she bought.

According to Layton, the first banana only had a little bit of the cocoon so she didn’t understand but she was suspicious nevertheless. And when she pulled out the second banana, she found the terrible cocoon. In fact, she inspected the other bananas as well and found that those had spider webs on them too

2. Couple of bananas bought from Tesco

3. Maria was extremely angry and decided to report this matter to Tesco

After receiving the complaint, Tesco apologized to her, provided her a full refund and also asked for those bananas back to investigate and make sure that other customers don’t have to fall prey to the same fate.

Fortunately, Maria was careful, and that is why she is alive today. That was poisonous, and if she had taken a bite or her daughter had taken a bite, they could be in serious danger now.

4. The spider that attacked bananas

A Brazilian wandering spider’s venom was present in that cocoon which was all over the banana. That venom is so deadly that one bite from the snake can kill a person in a couple of hours. It has also been known to cause erection for several hours.

5. A closer look of the cocoon present on the banana

Don’t forget to share this story with your friends and family – you never know when this might save their lives.