Aside from some elevated moments, there is a lot of routine in our lives: doing the laundry, ironing, cooking, and other not very pleasant things. There is no way to avoid doing them unless you are a Queen, but there is a way to make them simpler.
16. You can fix the scratches on an old CD/DVD with a banana!
15. Soda pop tabs can be used to hang pictures and frames.
14. If you want to soften butter quickly but don’t want to melt it, put boiling hot water in a glass to heat the glass. Dump the water out and flip it over your stick of butter. In a few minutes, it will be soft enough to use!
13. Grilling meat on a skewer? Use 2 skewers so the pieces of meat don’t turn back around once you flip them.
12. How to pack “leak-proof” bottles for a trip:
11. Use tin foil if your batteries are too short.
10. No fridge in your hotel? Use the A/C!
9. Use tape to help remove small glass shards.
8. Serve condiments in a muffin tin.
7. Fruit fly infestation? Pour vinegar and a tiny bit of dish soap in a shallow dish/bowl and leave it out.
6. Easy cleanup for shaving your face
5. When packing ground beef to freeze, make it thin… It thaws in minutes.
4. “Spotted a pro parent in the airport with a car seat attached to their suitcase.”
3. Put some tape on your luggage so you can easily identify it at baggage claim.
2. Make a small slit on the seal with a knife instead of opening it up all the way. This prevents pouring too much on your rice.
1. Freeze leftover chili or soup in a muffin pan and bag them after. They make perfect portions for defrosting later.
Source : BrightSide