Travelling isn’t only about excursions and postcards. It’s also about experiencing bright emotions that strangers share with us, capricious nature, and the crazy
We have found things that have excited avid travelers and now we invite you to take a look at pictures depicting unexpected situations that you can face during an otherwise regular trip.
26. The problems of a Dutchman in China.
© DefiantAttitude / Reddit
25. “A bedroom we were living in had a sauna, a bomb shelter, and a dungeon. I also found a gold mask inside.”
© Erratic_Professional / Reddit
24. “A friend who’s never been on a boat decided that it’d be a good idea to buy one. He got close to the shore, waves rolled him over…got it totally trashed the first week.”
© mztclo / Reddit
23. “I’ve gone 26 years on this planet and I never knew that moose were this big. I thought they were slightly bigger than deer.”
© Leth0723 / Reddit
22. These items were confiscated from passengers at airports.
© tsa / Instagram © tsa / Instagram
21. “I flew 5,913 miles to enjoy the view from the legendary California State Route 1. Worth it!”
© Kid_Rebel1 / Reddit
20. “Thanks for the suggestion, Google.”
© Kmas90515 / Reddit
19. Welcoming someone home at the airport is so romantic.
© WhatTheEwok / Reddit
18. “Thanks to this bus, I had Wi-Fi all the way to Seattle.”
© 1iota / Reddit
17. “Would you mind if I leaned my seat back a little?”
© kuchka70 / Pikabu
16. “My friend almost didn’t fit in this store in Vietnam.”
© poord / Reddit
15. “So I went whale watching, and this is how much fun most people were having…”
© iimpact / Reddit
14. This bicycle path in Berlin
© RobertThorn2022 / Reddit
13. “I traveled all this way to see the masterpiece I’ve seen on the Internet.”
© artifexlife / Reddit
12. “My girlfriend and I are finally on vacation in Paris after years of talking about it. We even have a view of the Eiffel Tower.”
© DashFerLev / Reddit
11. “Just my mom hanging out with some friends she made in London”
© byu/pBlast / Reddit
10. “Wow, thanks for all the leg space.”
© Doodface / Reddit
9. “Just landed at the airport and not feeling very welcomed so far…”
© WoodJBlowMe / Reddit
8. “This hotel writes inspirational quotes on their bananas and I’ve never felt so cared for by fruit in my life.”
© nap enthusiast / Twitter
7. “The most epic picture from my trip to New York City”
© LoneGunman360 / Imgur
6. “During my recent trip to India”
© somerandomtextbecuaseallusernamesaretaken / Imgur
5. French people love London!
© ARC1981 / Reddit
4. “This dude in first class…”
© lukezra / Reddit
3. “Suddenly, on Google Maps, I started questioning my plans for this Arizona road trip.”
© uspn / Reddit
2. “A friend of mine is currently traveling across the country. She found these postcards and wasn’t
© Bathsaltzombie1169 / Reddit
1. Best vacation ever…
© Gemini421 / Reddit
Bonus: Planning your journey can be surprising too.
© 12lubushby / Reddit
Have you ever gotten into funny or weird situations while traveling? Tell us all about it.