“Living in 3017” was a phrase first used in May 2017 by the Twitter user, @MyFavTrash. We’ve put this phrase to good use in the compilation below. The tweet gained over 18,000 retweets and 41,000 likes!
1. Make sure your mom doesn’t know that you cut holes in her purse.
my dog hates his nails getting clipped so my dad literally bought a purse & cut holes in it pic.twitter.com/PWnsUBiiZT
— Kendal Peifer (@KendalPeifer) February 11, 2018
2. Tired of holding your plate? Well, this kid has a solution.
We're all living in 2018 meanwhile this Dude's living in the year 3018 pic.twitter.com/m6N2GnTpH5
— Mask ishan (@Mr_LoLwa) February 24, 2018
3. Cuteness from the future!
4. Being a former engineer turned stay-at-home dad is a bad idea, they said.
5. The only reason to put on underwear:
6. Feeling Lazy 101
7. Ninja art with multiple umbrellas
8. When you’re hungry but it’s too hot to eat:
9. “Guy took pictures of the Yankees vs Mariners all night like this.”
10. When the doctor is your friend:
11. This is where it all started!
Y'all living in 2017 meanwhile im in 3017. Catch up. pic.twitter.com/k9uOgQUoZJ
— Daniel (@MyFavsTrash) May 9, 2017
12. If your scuba diving instructor looks like this, it’s time to worry.
13. Defining fashion, 3018 style
14. What do you guys think of our new headlight?
15. “Got blackout drunk and woke up to this.”
16. This is how they’ll trim hair in 3018:
17. When you’re clever enough to own the company, but you’re just an employee:
18. “My toaster is broken!”
19. Remember that stay-at-home engineer daddy?
20. When you’re late for class and haven’t taken a shower yet:
21. Haters will say, “He’s not from the future.”
22. We’re all living in 2018 while this man is living in 1918.
23. We’re all living in 2018, while Microsoft is living in 20012.
24. We’re all living in 2018 while these people have been living in 3017.
25. This boy is a time traveler.
26. Told you!
Source : BrightSide