Thanks to the internet, cutting corners and finding ways to make life easier can be easily shared among people everywhere.
No longer just a clever family secret or knowledge kept to a small community, these are of some of the greatest life hacks ever and the pure embodiment of genius.
Have you ever found a new way of doing things and couldn’t wait to share it with everyone that you know? Well, these people found unique ways to cut corners in their own lives! The following 20 photos of genius life hacks will have you excited to try them yourselves!
1) This photo showcases a really genius way of being able to read while having a bath! This life hack features a dog leash attached to a hook fixture to keep the book from ever falling inside the bath!
2) Need to make a bunch of s’mores for a crowd? No problem! Use a new, clean rake!
3) Use a bread tab, or perhaps a soda can tab to save your place on a roll of tape.
4) Any person who has ever drilled holes into plaster walls can tell you that a great deal of debris can spray all over the floor. Using a post-it note can stop this from happening and save you time on clean up.
5) Grocery Bar: These two muscular men found out a great way of carrying an abundance of groceries all at once! They simply used a bar likely made of wood!
6) Tired of your jeans always becoming unzipped? Simply use a keychain ring around the zipper to keep it from coming undone!
7) Here’s a sneaky cellphone trick that isn’t very nice to do, but is pretty genius, wouldn’t you agree? Simply stuff your sleeve with paper and use your phone to your heart’s content.
8) Reusable silicone cupcake cups are a really smart way of keeping debris out of your car’s cup holders.
9) Having difficulty filling the mop bucket at work using the employee bathroom sink? Try using a broom pan to direct the water into your bucket!
10) An old upright piano has been gutted by a clever craftsman to become a very nice wine bar. Using the original harp to hold wine glasses is a lovely touch!
11) Need to hide some keys in your home? Or perhaps even a safe? Simply take a picture frame and add hinges to the wall!
12) PVC pipe can be used for more than just plumbing. Cutting a few pieces and putting them on the wall can make for a very efficient storage idea to organize your gardening tools.
13) Have some ugly pipes in your garden? You can purchase these faux rocks for your garden that will hide any unsightly objects.
14) If you aren’t afraid of pretending to be pregnant for an afternoon, these styrofoam domes make for an excellent way to hide snacks at the movies!
15) Chapstick tubes can be used to hide all sorts of things when you’re done with them! You can roll up some money, or, you can hide other things!
16) This man created an amazing PVC Pipe storage for his canoe to allow two large coolers filled with drinks for a camping trip of a lifetime!
17) Stretch out these little ketchup cups you get at fast food restaurants to increase your ketchup capacity! Yum Yum!
18) Lose something small down a crack or in a hard to reach place? Stick some nylon on your vacuum and use that to catch anything you need against it!
Source : Providr